COVID-19 Policies (Updated 5/19/21)
- Entering: Rock the Park is a public space. It is up to the individual to determine his or her level of comfort and acceptable risk when entering.
- Masks & Social Distancing: Masks are recommended when entering/exiting the venue and when social distancing cannot be achieved.
- Food & Beverages: Masks are recommended when in line at the bar or food trucks. Fans cannot congregate in the bar or food truck areas. Food and beverages should be consumed while seated in your area of the lawn.
- Signage: Please observe signage and guidelines posted throughout the venue.
- Symptom Checks: Fans should perform their own daily symptom check before attending a Rock the Park concert. Any individual not feeling well should not attend. When in doubt, use caution.