COVID-19 Guidelines (Updated 4/26/21)
- Masks & Social Distancing: Masks are required when entering/exiting the venue and when 6 feet of social distancing cannot be achieved. Individuals under the age of 10 are not required to wear a mask. Masks are not required while sitting in your seat as long as distancing is in place.
- Seating & Congregating: Seating is limited to a maximum of ten individuals per group separated from other groups by at least 6 feet.
- Food & Beverages: Masks are required when in line at the bar or food trucks. Fans cannot congregate in the bar or food truck areas. Food and beverages should be consumed while seated in your area of the lawn.
- Signage: Please observe signage and guidelines posted throughout the venue.
- Symptom Checks: Fans should perform their own daily symptom check before attending a Rock the Park concert. Any individual not feeling well should not attend. When in doubt, use caution.