Food & Drinks
Not only does Rock the Park pride itself on affordable tickets, but also on food and drinks! Cold beer, wine, soft drinks, and food trucks offer patrons the refreshments they need for an enjoyable experience. Past food trucks include The Spread, Fire Truck Pizza Co., The Proper Pig Smokehouse, and more! Beverages include but are not limited to Budweiser, Bud Light, Yuengling, Hurricane Bud Light Mixx Tail, Long Island Bud Light Mixx Tail, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Moscato, Pinot Grigio, White Zinfandel, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, and water.
Want more? Become a VIP! VIP ticket holders receive access to a private bar to avoid the lines along with two free drinks and appetizers!
Outside food and drinks are not permitted at Perici Amphitheatre.
Rock the Park and our partners strongly encourage responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. A summary of alcohol policies is listed below.
- Must have legal proof of age and be over the age of 21
- Any guest who is intoxicated before entering Rock the Park may be denied entry to the facility without refund. Any guest found intoxicated within Rock the Park or causing disturbance as determined by management, will be asked to leave the facility without refund and may be subject to further consequences.
- Alcohol may not leave the venue.
- There will be a limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each guest, per purchase.
- Rock the Park management reserves the right to eject without refund and/or cite any individuals under the age of 21 who illegally purchase, possess, or consume any amount of alcohol.
- Individuals providing alcohol to those under 21 will also be ejected without refund and charged with furnishing alcohol to minors.
- The cutoff time for alcohol sales varies by event. Please contact any guest relations staff for more information.
- Guests found with alcohol brought from outside the facility may be ejected without refund.
- All guests wanting to consume alcohol must present identification and be wrist banded.
- Bartenders will only serve guests that have the appropriate wrist band.
- Bartender and Rock the Park management reserve the right to recheck identification of guests. Refusal of any guest to provide proper identification upon request will result in the guest being denied any alcohol purchase.